league story

"Not leaving R..?"

i shake my head weakly which laid on my hand on the table,
while my other played with my summoner's orb, twirling the beautiful crystal ball which went through thick and thin with me.

My eyes gazed upon the reflections of the orb, rolling to, and forth echoing the sound against the great oak table throughout the institute of war. People come, people go, but why do i still stay?
I start rolling and catching my orb, oblivious to the massive groups of summoners, going in and out of the institute of war, some in tears, some in the heat of the angry.

"pst, those who dont live by the code will be exile one day"

i felt a pat on my shoulders and i lazily looked up,
only to find the face of my comrade shaking me.

"you alright?"

"still going for another round?"

"nah, i'm good here", i return my gaze to my orb, and as if he understood, he leave me be.

Perhaps which is why i still stay at the league.
It could take my pain away.
for that few moments when my mind could only transfixed onto the magical screens and i put pain at the back of my head.
Where i numb myself and my yells cushion the pain.
But yet the ghost couldn't be slain,
not now,
not ever.
so i'm just a boy trapped in the league.

So what do i seek?

i travel throughout the vast lands, braved through the howling abyss, 
i'd meet lots of people, summoners who shared different ideal, 
guild mates whose chatter drones on while i looked out at the window of the wine tavern.

I strolled out into the vine yard,  sliding my orb into my robe. 
Pacing around, occasionally kicking the snow, I looked up to the skies of twilight, 
wondering if you're also underneath.
Where ever you are, the one i seek.
come to me, 


and take me away from the league.