the hiatus

"Rrrrr...."

"I know, i know.."

i patted on his head, looking at my feet, too disappointed to look up.
i felt his iron hooves imprinting on the ground, as he slowly walked out. His reaper dragging against the soil, as he walked out of his stable.

"It's been so long, what happened to the good days? the blood we took? the victory we earn and he heads we rolled?"

"i... i know it's been long, it'd definitely been long"
"it's just.. maybe it's time when reality calls and you just dont want to pick it up, doing nothing hoping that time can stood still"

"Ahh... what Swain's partner is going through, give it some time"
He growled and pat on my shoulders, it's icy cold, like the gauntlets he always wore.

We went for a walk, my hands in my robe pockets as i felt my summoning orb, which only pangs more guilt into me ever since i stopped summoning Hecarim.

It's been difficult for me these days, as i'm tackling my addiction. I starred at my hands and i didnt know what to do. Always i went to the howling abyss, for a quick game and then i'm out.
yes, it's people who make the place,
just as i'd met many who broke the code, makes me feel like giving up or not doing my best in this.

inside, is my own little pressure to disappoint.
the intense responsibility you held as you play as a jungler,
chasing down champions on his iron hooves,
we ride in the league,
the winds, that can never be forgotten.